An application can use the User Management API to access Adobe users and manage their identities.
You can list all users, retrieve information for individual users, and list members of user groups and product profile groups.
- List all users :
- Get user information :
- Get all member users in a group :
You can create and remove user accounts for your organization, modify a user’s personal information (depending on the account type).
Request these user-management actions for your organization using the
The commands in the body of your POST request specify action steps to take for a given user.
- Create or add a user to an organization
- addAdobeId Create or add an Adobe ID user
- createEnterpriseID Create an Enterprise ID user
- createFederatedID Create an Federated ID user.
- update Update an existing user in an organization
- remove Remove a user from an organization
You can also use
action requests to modify users’ memberships and administrative roles. See User Group APIs for details.